Pumpkin Cheesecake SquaresDec 14, 2022
Yields 16 servings (1 square is one serving)
- 1 cup organic, grass-fed, full-fat greek yogurt (can also use a plant-based version)
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 15 oz. whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 ½ tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. maple extract
- 1 organic free-range egg
- 8 natural graham crackers, crushed (no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, preservatives, or high fructose corn syrup)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 8 tbsp. grass-fed butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grind the graham crackers very fine with a food processor or by smashing in a plastic bag. Mix with coconut flour and pour into a 9x13 baking dish. Melt butter and pour over mixture, mixing very well to combine and pressing into the bottom of the dish to form the crust. Bake for 10 minutes. In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, yogurt, ricotta cheese, spices, maple extract, and the egg. Pour on top of crust, top with pecans, and return to the oven for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Place in refrigerator for 2-4 hours before serving, this dish is best served chilled.
Nutritional Information: Total Calories 228, Total Fat 19g, Carbohydrates 12g, Sugars 4g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 8g, Sodium 67mg
FREE WEBINAR: Retrain Your Brain For A Healthy & Conscious Lifestyle
Break emotional patterns, stop self-sabotage and develop conscious behaviors for a healthy lifestyle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.