Immunity SoupDec 15, 2022
- 28 ounce can organic low-sodium diced tomatoes
- 15 oz can organic low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1 can low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups organic low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cabbage, shredded
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 cup Modern Table Pasta lentil penne shells
Sauté minced garlic, carrots, celery, and cabbage in oil in medium heat until tender. Add canned items, water, zucchini and spices simmer for 30 minutes or until thickened, add pasta cook 10-15 more minutes.
FREE WEBINAR: Retrain Your Brain For A Healthy & Conscious Lifestyle
Break emotional patterns, stop self-sabotage and develop conscious behaviors for a healthy lifestyle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.