Healthy Homestyle ChiliDec 14, 2022
Yields 8 servings
- 1 lb. organic grass-fed 85% ground beef
- 1 15oz. can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz. can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 10 oz. can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- ¼ cup sliced jalapenos (jarred or fresh)
- 6 oz. can organic tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 cup filtered water
Brown beef, garlic, and onion in a skillet until onions are translucent and beef is cooked through. Drain and rinse with water. Add beef mixture to a crockpot and add all other ingredients. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, cut tomatoes open and slice into bite-size pieces, mix well and serve immediately.
Nutritional Information: Total Calories 243, Total Fat 7g, Carbohydrates 27g, Sugars 8g, Dietary Fiber 9g, Protein 18g, Sodium 252mg, good source of zinc and vitamin B12
FREE WEBINAR: Retrain Your Brain For A Healthy & Conscious Lifestyle
Break emotional patterns, stop self-sabotage and develop conscious behaviors for a healthy lifestyle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.