Gut Healing Immunity BrothDec 16, 2022
Yields 10-12 cups
- 10-12 cups of water
- 1-2 onions (red or yellow), chopped into large chunks, skin on
- 5-6 stalks of lemongrass, chopped into smaller stalks, skin on
- 2 whole bulbs of garlic, cut in half
- 1 bunch green onions, roughly chopped
- 1 claw of ginger, roughly chopped, skin on
- 1 package fresh sage
- 1 package fresh rosemary
- 1 package fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup miso, non-GMO
Roughly chop the ingredients, leaving all skins and stems. Do not worry about exact measurements or chopping, as it will all get drained and tossed. Fill a large pot with water, add all other ingredients and turn the heat to high. Bring to a boil, stir, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 30-45 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely. Strain out the flesh of the ingredients, leaving only the liquid and transfer into mason jars or glass containers. Keeps in the fridge for up to 7 days. Serve warm.
FREE WEBINAR: Retrain Your Brain For A Healthy & Conscious Lifestyle
Break emotional patterns, stop self-sabotage and develop conscious behaviors for a healthy lifestyle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.