Gluten Free 7 Layer Taco DipDec 15, 2022
yields about 4-6 servings
- 4 oz. package plain goat cheese
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 15 oz. can black beans, low-sodium, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup salsa of choice (look for a low-sodium variety)
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup organic cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4-1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- cilantro for garnish
- multi-grain tortilla chips for eating
Mix together the goat cheese and spices very well in a small bowl. Spread evenly into the bottom of a 9x13 glass casserole dish. Layer on black beans, guacamole, salsa, lettuce, tomatoes, olives and cilantro. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving with your favorite chips!
FREE WEBINAR: Retrain Your Brain For A Healthy & Conscious Lifestyle
Break emotional patterns, stop self-sabotage and develop conscious behaviors for a healthy lifestyle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.