Garam Masala Breakfast BowlDec 14, 2022
Yields 4 servings
- 1 lb. organic, grass-fed, 85% ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups organic kale, stems removed
- 12 oz. bag frozen butternut squash, cubed (can also use fresh)
- ¼ cup unsweetened, full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tsp. Garam masala
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Himalayan sea salt and pepper to taste
Brown the beef in a skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink or reaches 165 degrees. Remove from the pan, drain, and set aside. In the same skillet, heat the coconut oil and add onions and mushrooms, cooking until onions are translucent. Add the kale and butternut squash, cooking for about 2-3 minutes or until kale cooks down, then add the beef and coconut milk and cook for about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and serve immediately with shredded coconut flakes for garnish.
FREE WEBINAR: Retrain Your Brain For A Healthy & Conscious Lifestyle
Break emotional patterns, stop self-sabotage and develop conscious behaviors for a healthy lifestyle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.