Butternut Squash Pear SoupDec 14, 2022
Yields 4 servings (2 cups is one serving)
- 2, 12 oz. bags frozen butternut squash, cubed (can use fresh as well)
- 4 organic pears, peeled and cubed
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced or 1 cup frozen diced onions
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- 2 cups organic vegetable stock (look for gluten free)
- Himalayan sea salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup unsweetened full-fat coconut milk
Add pears, butternut squash, and olive oil to food processor and blend until smooth. Heat 1 tbsp. of olive oil in large stock pot on medium heat. Add onion, garlic and thyme, cooking until translucent. Add butternut squash pear mixture, vegetable stock and salt and pepper to stock pot, cooking on low heat for about 15 minutes. Stir in coconut milk and cook an additional 5 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Nutritional Information: Total Calories 225, Total Fat 12g, Carbohydrates 32g, Sugars 15g, Dietary Fiber 6g, Protein 2g, Sodium 59mg, excellent source of copper, vitamin B6, thiamin, and riboflavin
FREE WEBINAR: Retrain Your Brain For A Healthy & Conscious Lifestyle
Break emotional patterns, stop self-sabotage and develop conscious behaviors for a healthy lifestyle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.