Black Bean CurryDec 16, 2022
yields 4-6 servings
- 2, 15 oz cans black beans, low-sodium, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz can organic tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. organic tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup organic mini bell peppers, sliced
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup organic unsweetened canned coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 cup wild rice, uncooked
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
Cook rice according to package instructions. Once cooked, mix in lime juice and fresh cilantro, set aside. In a cast iron skillet or large pan, heat olive oil at medium-high heat. Sauté garlic and bell peppers for 2-3 minutes and then add the rest of the ingredients. Simmer until sauce thickens, about 20 minutes. Serve black bean mixture on top of cilantro lime rice and enjoy!
FREE WEBINAR: Retrain Your Brain For A Healthy & Conscious Lifestyle
Break emotional patterns, stop self-sabotage and develop conscious behaviors for a healthy lifestyle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.